Gaylesta – The Psychotherapist Association for Gender and Sexual Diversity of the Bay Area. Here you can search for an LGBTQ-friendly therapist for couples work.
Dr. Gary Seeman, Psychologist – Psychotherapy for adult individuals and couples, including marriage counseling. Specialties: Relationships, fulfillment, grief, transitions, spirituality, stress, writer’s block.
San Francisco Psychological Association – The local association of licensed psychologists in San Francisco. You can search for a therapist here.
Mental Health Resources
Psych Central – Welcome to our community of people who care! We offer a wide range of free informational and educational articles and resources on psychology, support and mental health resources online.
Therapist Exchange Newsletter – A weekly newsletter for therapists in the Bay Area listing therapist and client classes, announcements, office space available, and other services.
- American Psychological Association
- California Psychological Association
- San Francisco Psychological Association
Mental Health Clearinghouses
- National Mental Health Association
- National Mental Health Information Center
- National Mental Health Screening Days
- SF Department of Public Health
- Mental Health Association of San Francisco
- Gay and Lesbian Therapist Referral Network (GAYLESTA)
Health Links.net – A Complementary Resource Site for Healthcare Consumers and Professionals Providing links to Services and Products, Alternative Health, Education, Dental and Medical Resources, Hospitals, Employment, Healthcare Publications, Mental Health and Much More!