Gaylesta – The Psychotherapist Association for Gender and Sexual Diversity of the Bay Area. Here you can search for an LGBTQ-friendly therapist for couples work.
San Francisco Psychological Association – The local association of licensed psychologists in San Francisco. You can search for a therapist here.
Mental Health Resources
Psych Central – Welcome to our community of people who care! We offer a wide range of free informational and educational articles and resources on psychology, support and mental health resources online.
Therapist Exchange Newsletter – A weekly newsletter for therapists in the Bay Area listing therapist and client classes, announcements, office space available, and other services.
- American Psychological Association
- California Psychological Association
- San Francisco Psychological Association
Mental Health Clearinghouses
- National Mental Health Association
- National Mental Health Information Center
- National Mental Health Screening Days
- SF Department of Public Health
- Mental Health Association of San Francisco
- Gay and Lesbian Therapist Referral Network (GAYLESTA)
Health Links.net – A Complementary Resource Site for Healthcare Consumers and Professionals Providing links to Services and Products, Alternative Health, Education, Dental and Medical Resources, Hospitals, Employment, Healthcare Publications, Mental Health and Much More!
The Recovery Village – The Recovery Village offers comprehensive treatment for dual diagnosis based drug and alcohol rehab, eating disorder and mental health treatments tailored to the patient’s specific needs. The multidisciplinary approach addresses the biological, psychological, and social needs of every patient.